Your benefits with TimeLog
Always be up-to-date with the latest overview of the project finances
Whether you are a project manager, CEO or CFO, you can keep track of your project finances - both on individual projects and across the entire portfolio.
TimeLog gives you updated insights into the consultants' time, project budgets, expenses and value creation.
Save time on invoicing and avoid manual errors
Do you spend too much time on invoicing every month? With TimeLog, you can quickly turn time and expense registrations into invoices that can be sent to your accounting programme.
You can always see which customers and projects can be invoiced and let TimeLog create all invoice drafts - automatically.
Multiple Legal Entities
Perfect for groups with multiple legal entities
- Let all units keep their ERP, while the time registration is centralised in TimeLog
- Keep track of how many hours you lend employees between the units
- Easily invoice internally
- Centrally control who has access to the units' internal data
Track value creation on projects
- See the value of all your work in progress at a glance
- Know how much work you owe customers
- Separate recognised and invoiced value
- Estimate the completion rate on projects
Reports & Insight
Get a complete financial overview with ready-to-run reports for:
- Project portfolio including budgets and key figures
- Budget follow-up
- Payment agreements including invoicing and approval status
- Project budgets and balance sheets
"We no longer need to prepare offers and spend time planning for all possible eventualities. Installing TimeLog has allowed us to try out the prepaid hours model. It’s been a massive success, and our customers love it."
Martin Haar Kristensen
Managing Director and co-founder, CrossMind
Send all expenses and invoices to your accounting system
TimeLog integrates with all leading accounting system, so you don't have to update manually.
You can transfer customer data, contacts, expenses and invoices, so your accounting programme is always up to date.