Your responsibility as data controller
As a data controller, you need to live up to several responsibilities. Learn more about your role in The EU General Data Protection Regulation now.
We have listed your most important general responsibilities, which also apply to your data in TimeLog, to make the process more clear to you. It is important to underline that you are the data controller, and we are the data processor. This means that you are responsible for your data in TimeLog, and our role is to handle the data on your behalf.
- You need to handle personal information according to GDPR (obligations to provide information and consent requirements)
- You must inform the registered person about the collection of data
- You must inform about which personal data you collect
- You must inform who can handle the collected data
- You must inform about the purpose of the data collection
- You need to plan and develop IT systems that take data protection into account
- You need to know, if your data is placed physically in Denmark, EU or outside EU
As a default, your systems must be set up to promote the highest possible data protection, and we offer role protection.